Stratford-upon-Avon self-catering accommodation for up to 4 people in a privately owned riverside wooden lodge.
Bend in the River Lodge has beautiful views of the River Avon and surrounding countryside.
- Less than one mile from the historic town of Stratford-upon-Avon
- Unique location within a few feet of the River Avon and surrounding countryside
- Home-from-home comforts in every room
- South facing deck for dining and relaxing with views up and down the river
- Lovely riverside walks and a river boat taxi to take you into Stratford-upon-Avon (operates from April to October)
- Fishing rights in front of the lodge for 1.5 miles
- Close to Stratford and its theatres, restaurants and historic houses
- Three Golf Clubs and Leisure Centre near by
- Ideal location for exploring Shakespeare's county, historic Warwick and the beautiful Cotswolds
- Owners always at the end of the phone if you need any help during your stay